RENAIS PRIZE DRAW
Ts & CS
1. This Prize Draw is promoted and operated by Renais Spirits Limited, an English company with number 13973014 and registered office at 3 Vista Place, Ingworth Road, Poole, England, BH12 1JY (“Renais”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to all residents of France aged 18 years or over, except employees of Renais, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. Upon 'following' @RenaisSpirits and @barlesambassadeurs on Instagram, 'liking' the social media post and 'tagging' a friend in the comments of the social media post, you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 17:00 on 5 October 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 09 October 2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. Three winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 10 October 2023 ("Draw Date").
7. Each winner will receive:
- 1 x Cocktail each for themselves and a friend
- 1x Canape plate for themselves and a friend
8. The winner will be notified by Instagram before 10 October by @RenaisSpirits and/or @Barlesambassadeurs and must provide a postal address and any reasonable identification we may require to claim their prize. The prize is only valid until the end of October 2023. If a winner does not respond to Renais within 2 days of being notified by Renais, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Renais will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. This competition is not endorsed by Instagram.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 3 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Renais reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Renais's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of Renais regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Renais must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Renais will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to 3 Vista Place, Ingworth Road, Poole, England, BH12 1JY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within 1 month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Renais at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Renais must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Renais reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Renais reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
18. The promoter of this Prize Draw is stated in Condition 1.
19. ***Always drink responsibly!*** … and Good luck!